Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Love of my Life!!


Where do I begin?! Here are just a few of the MANY things I love about E:

1 - Enoch is such a good person. He wants nothing more than to be the best husband, father, friend, son, uncle, and brother. He is the best, but he's still always trying to be better!
2 - I love how Enoch loves the Lord. I love that we pray together, read together, and go to the temple together. E is always seeking God's guidance in his life decisions, and he follows in faith, no matter how hard it might be.
3 - I love how romantic E is. He's taken me on numerous surprise getaways, left love notes everywhere, taken me dancing under the stars, constantly surprises me with big and little gifts . . . I could go on and on!
4 - I love how tender he is. He's not afraid to show his emotions. Yet he's still all male!
5 - Enoch has this amazing love for other people. He would give you the shirt off his back - which would never be a bad thing! :)
6 - When he's stressed, he cleans - REALLY WELL! And he's much better at laundry than I am! He can get any stain out, folds the clothes perfectly, and even puts the clothes away -which is like torture for me. I've never had to pick up after him or clean his shaving remnants in his sink - in fact his sink and closet are so much cleaner than mine are!
7 - I love the way E loves me. He tells me he loves me numerous times throughout the day, and calls me randomly to say he's thinking about me and grateful for me. He's very affectionate, and I always feel like he's proud to have me as his wife.
8 - I love the way E loves ALL of the kids. He treats them all the same, loves them, plays with them, wrestles with them, snuggles with them, and spends time teaching them.
9 - I love that he puts up with me! We both have our faults, and our marriage isn't perfect, but he loves me despite all my many flaws and believes in me.
10 - Thanks to E, at our house colors are defined by Dirt Bike brands. It's funny how all of the neighbor kids know to ask, "Can I have a drink in a Yamaha cup" (Blue), or "Can I have the Honda plate please?" (Red).
11 - What other 38-year-old do you know with hair like E's?! I love that he's so stinkin handsome. I love his eyes, his smile . . .everything. The only problem is he's 9 years older than me, but people think we're the same age! You should see the looks we get when all 5 kids pile out of the SUV!
13 - E is my best friend. There's nobody else on earth I'd rather be with - whether we're camping, hiking, debating :), going to movies, talking, wakeboarding, skiing/snowboarding, scuba diving, eating, sleeping, cleaning, singing, wrestling, shooting - no not at each other, shopping, laughing, crying, praying, or just snuggling on the couch doing absolutely nothing. It's him I want next to me.
12 - I love that Enoch is the constant reminder that Heavenly Father loves me. It is only through miracles and "tender mercies of the Lord" that we were brought together. I could have spent the rest of my life looking for someone half as amazing as Enoch, and would never have found him on my own. Yet God knew we were far from perfect but perfect for each other, and took me right to him!

I love you like crazy E. Thanks for loving me, and letting me love you back.
T





3 comments:

AMiller said...

That is great!

38!!! Okay, I didn't think he was that old - not that that is old, just I thought Enoch was a few years younger.

Bob Robey said...

Hi:
I am Robert Robey of Las Vegas.
There is a great site;

http://www.freewebs.com/wykesfamily/WilliamandMaryRobey.html

I was able to get my entire geneology back to the American Revolution.

Bob Robey@cox.net ((E-mail))

Thanks

Abi said...

Tina! I'm so glad to see that you're doing so well. You look wonderful and it looks like you've found the man you've always deserved. Love you!
Abi