Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's only been 6 months since my last post...











Sometimes I wonder why I start something that I know I'll be terrible at keeping up with! But my new goal is to post more often on this blog-thing-a-ma-jiggy. (Stephanie Nielson is my new inspiration). Since my last post we've celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines, Easter and several birthdays. Not to mention the surprise cruise my hubby took me on, loads of soccer games, Enoch's job in Denver and now he's back in Utah...Oh and did I mention that I'm pregnant - again. So needless to say, it's when we have so much going on that it becomes harder to take the time to blog about it. But no more excuses! I'm posting a few pictures from the last several months, but if you want to see more, become my friend on Facebook. :)

No comments: